- Key features are:
- Call sign lookup from a Managed Roster Database.
- Customizable Net Types to meet your reporting needs.
- Customizable Net Reasons with customizable pre and post ambles.
- Assignments functionality for each Net Reason. You can added as many
assignments and Call Signs from the Roster for each. This can be used for
- Dynamic Right Mouse Click quick picks for Call Signs. Or mark Traffic,
Announcement, Linked, Early, In Route, Arrived, Done, Out, QRZ is displayed.
- Customizable Zones to match your counties zone assignments.
- Default zone selection for check-ins not in roster.
- Assignment field for tracking stations assignments.
- Color coded call sign field based on completed assignments.
- Memo field for each net to enter general notes.
- Memo field for each Net Call sign check-in.
- QRZ call sign lookup.
- Preview and printable net reporting.
- Stand alone application, runs on any windows operating system.
- Import and export Roster & Zone information in CSV format.
- Automatic database maintenance on startup.
- Automatic program updates.
- Net activity logging.
My goal is to create a tool so even people with no net experience can Start
and run a RACES / ARES Net. But as everyone knows, computers are prone to power
failures, crashes, etc. There is no substitution for the reliability of a
good No.2 pencil and peace of paper. A good Net Control Operator should always keep
theses items handy before starting any Net.